Thursday, July 23, 2009

Tabletop Flowers

Emily over at Once Wed asked me to do a photo shoot with the ever so talented Heidi-Our Labor of Love and Joy Thigpen (my sweet friend). We did a simple shoot with gorgeous flowers and Joy styling the whole thing. I mean really, who could go wrong with that crowd. I felt honored to be a part of such artistry. Heidi, you did again girl and I just think you ROCK! The whole shoot will be featured in a couple of weeks on Emily's site.





Photos by Our Labor of Love by Heidi

2 comments:

  1. your work is beyond beautiful!!! so fresh and unique, definitely a huge asset to todays wedding industry!
    -Christine ( www.simplybloomphotography.com )

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely lovely lovely!! simply an amazing bouquet. you did such a great job amy.

    ReplyDelete