Thursday, November 18, 2010

Featured on Somewhere Splendid!

Maddy (of The Inspired Bride and Nonpareil) was so sweet to feature a couple of collaborations between me and one of my favorite gals Heidi over on her new blog Somewhere Splendid. I am so privileged to always have such great people to collaborate with. I am lucky enough to work with Heidi a lot both in the wedding world (the adorable Arnold + Goeun, the Free Wedding, our home featured on Design*Sponge, & for Once Wed, just to name a few) and personally (new photos of the kids coming soon!). Heidi is so generous to me and I am beyond thankful that I have her to so beautifully capture so much of my work and my family.

First is the shoot we did over at the all new event space of Lullwater Acres in Atlanta. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! (more from this shoot here!) And then the shoot at the yummy Sun in My Belly. (more from this shoot here!) Make sure you head over to check out Somewhere Splendid - it's super cute! She features all things entertaining and adorable. Thanks again Maddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment